Teach for America (TFA)
- Bachelor's degree required (any major is acceptable)
- 2.5 GPA or higher
- Education coursework not required
- Teaching credential not required
- TFA Training Program: As a corps member, you will attend an intensive, 5 week summer training program to prepare you to lead our nation's most
ghettoliciousat-risk students in making substantialmiraculous academic progress, while single-handedly wideningclosing the achievement gap.
- The Teach for America Paradigm: We are arrogant enough to know we are gods.
- The TFA Motto: Two years 'til Wall Street, then we're done with this shit!
The Broad Academy for Superintendents
- Teaching experience not required
- Administrative experience not required
- Administrative Credential not required
- Any background in education not required
- Desired experience: senior level executive position in the private sector, government, military, ........or education
- Broad Academy Training: A rigorous 6 week training program (over a 10 month period) will provide Fellows with the tools necessary to
totally fuck upsucceed in a large urban school district.
- The Broad Paradigm: Collaboration is crap.
- The Broad Academy Motto: Fire. Fire. Then fire some more
expensive experienced veteran non-TFAeducators.